Et voila, a bonus post. I have the urge to write today, and so I figured why not strike while the iron is hot.
As a follow up to my previous post, I’d like to include a list of things I am planning on doing this year. Things I’m really looking forward to! I know not all of them will be easy, and I’ll more than likely look like crap on a stick while doing them.. but still I’m excited, and so here is my list. Feel free to share your own list in the comment section 🙂 I’d love to hear what y’all are looking forward to as well!
1) Hike through Gatineau hills with my camera and take some wicked nature photos
2) Go swimming every chance I get (note to self… must buy swimsuit first)
3) Walk from my house to the champlain bridge and show Mike (and whoever would like to join) the beauty of the bike paths near my place
4) Till the soil in my front AND back yard
5) Re-do the landscaping of the front yard to suit my style
6) Trim branches of the tree, and possible acquire the proper permits to cut down the trees in our front yard (to be replaced afterward )
7) Host a BBQ for my friends and actually enjoy myself!
8) Fix the mudroom and the wood on the outside of the house
As you can see a lot of the things I’m looking forward to, are activities that will improve the house, but not only that.. will be physical and get my up and moving! I hope that in doing this it will help me get over my anxiety at being seen by neighbors, and also help me to lose weight. I may not be the type of person who can enjoy going to the gym (at least not right now)… but I have plenty to do around the house that will challenge my muscles just as much as any gym could. Can’t wait for the snow to be gone for good this year so I can start some of the more out-door projects I have in mind 🙂 *Insert dance of joy*